Maven Foods – Corporate Catering Company London
Terms and Conditions:
By placing an order online or by non internet order or accessing www.mavenfoods.co.uk (“the Website”) you agree and are bound to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Delivery – A £3.00 congestion charge/fuel levy applies per delivery between 7am-5:30pm Monday to Friday to central London post codes (W1, WC1, SE1, SW1, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, N1, NW1, WC2, and W2).
A £5.00 congestion charge/fuel levy applies per delivery between 7am-5:30pm Monday to Friday to London post codes (E8, E15, E14, NW10, SW15, SW8, TW9, SE5).
Deliveries outside of these hours incur a £10-25 charge depending on time and location.
Weekend delivery £40.00 depending on time and location.
We will do our very best to deliver on time but please allow a window of one hour to account for traffic or delays beyond our control. We will advise you of any delays. All deliveries will be delivered to the drop-off point stated on your order confirmation. You are responsible for permissions to gain entry into the delivery address and/or drop-off point. It will be deemed that the delivery has been checked upon receipt of a signature and/or confirmation of an invoice. Any disputes must be made within 24 hours of the confirmed date and time of delivery.
- Ordering – Minimum order £40 excluding VAT. Orders placed and accepted after this time will incur a £10.00 rush charge for orders up to £80.00 exc VAT or 12.5% rush charge for orders over £80 exc VAT. Orders can be made by email or telephone. A written confirmation of your order will be sent by email. If you do not receive this within two hours please contact us as we may not have received the order.
- Cancellations/Refunds – A full refund will be given subject to a minimum of 48 hours (excluding weekends) notice for cancellations of your order up to £200.00 exc VAT, orders between £201.00 and £500.00 exc VAT require a minimum of 96 hours (excluding weekends) notice for cancellation, for orders over £501.00 exc VAT a minimum of 120 hours (excluding weekends) notice is required. Failure to provide the minimum notice would require the invoice to be settled in full. Further, any orders where a cost has been incurred in fulfilling your order prior to delivery will have to be paid for by you plus an admin charge of £50.00 plus VAT. We will advise of these costs in writing if this occurs.
- Payment – All orders should be paid for by Bank transfer. Cheque payments must be cleared minimum 96 hours before delivery. Cash is acceptable on delivery subject to a maximum of £100.00 excluding VAT. A receipt will be given upon receipt of the cash payment.
- Late Payment – We reserves the right to charge £ 25.00 administration fee for any late payments. We also reserve the right to pass on costs incurred by Maven Foods as a result of Late Payment.
You will be liable to a surcharge of 2% Bank Base Rate per calendar month on the balance outstanding from the due date up to the date of receipt of the actual payment. Interest, administration fees and other costs will be added to existing outstanding invoice (s) or issued separately.
- Sums Outstanding – The Company reserves the right to claim interest under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
- Pricing – We reserve the right to change prices without prior notice. All prices are subject to VAT being added.
- Privacy and Security – We do not pass on any confidential customer information to any third parties. Any personal information given will be treated in line with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Promotions – Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or used in exchange for cash or cash equivalent.
- Credit Accounts – please contact us for further information.
- Overdue Accounts – We reserve the right to assign your debt to a debt factoring agency to chase on our behalf, or on their own behalf. All credit facilities with Maven Foods Limited will then be withdrawn.
- Collections – We usually collect the following working day at charge of £3.00 between 7am-5:30pm Monday to Friday to central London post codes (W1, WC1, SE1, SW1, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, N1, NW1, WC2, and W2) and charge of £5.00 to London post codes (E8, E15, E14, NW10, SW15, SW8, TW9, SE5) or if that is not possible we can agree another suitable time. Or we can agree with you a convenient collection time on the same day at charge of £25.00.
Equipment can be returned washed or unwashed.
Collection fee will not apply if we deliver your new order and collect the equipment from the previous order at the same time. The cost of replacing lost or broken equipment will be passed onto the customer. You will be advised in writing of the cost of this replacement after the equipment has been collected.
- Indemnity – You agree to indemnify and hold Maven Foods Limited and its employees, directors, agents, suppliers harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, losses, damages, costs, and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Maven Foods Limited arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website. This also extends to any person accessing your account and/or using personal information.
Maven Foods Limited will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the website.
- Severance – If any part of these Terms and Conditions are deemed unenforceable, illegal or invalid then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and fully enforceable.
- Law and Jurisdiction – These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- Food – we cannot guarantee our food is nut or alergy free. All food is subject to availability.
- Health and Safety – We follow stringent procedures in the production and distribution of all food products and every appropriate measure is taken to ensure that products are correctly stored up to the point of delivery. After delivery it is your responsibility to observe and comply with all appropriate food handling regulations and legislation. Under current legislation, food can remain at ambient temperature for a maximum of four hours and should be consumed within this period. Any waste should be dispensed of immediately. For further advice, please contact our office. We accept no liability for the improper handling or storage of the food.
- Website – We reserve the right to make changes to any part of the Website without notice to you. Maven Foods Limited makes no warranty that the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the web site or the server that makes it available are free from any viruses or anything that is harmful or destructive. You agree that in using this Website, you will not hold us liable in respect of the information and content made available. Pictures and photos are for illustration only and do not necessarily represent the the actual product delivered. Maven Foods Limited make no warranties, whether expressed or implied in relation to the accuracy of information placed on the Website.